Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fun Beach Attire For Girls

A girl's love for shoes starts young. Preschoolers like wearing shoes that are pretty or that feature their favorite characters. Grade school girls enjoy having shoe styles that coordinate with their outfits and reflect what their friends are wearing. Before you shop for footwear for your daughter or another young relative, do some research on the top 10 shoes for girls. Check into popular brands and of-the-moment styles so that you can score a pair that any girl would love.When I head out to the beach I want to make sure that my girls are dressed in comfortable, yet fashionable clothing. I also try to dress them in fun beach attire. Here is a list of fun beach attire for girls.


1. Beach Hat- A beach hat is an essential for trips to the beach. Keeping their head covered from the hot sun will prevent sunstroke. I usually make them wear a solid colored beach hat if they are wearing patterned clothing.

2. Rompers- Girls rompers are great for the beach. I like the fact that they have rompers for both boys and girls. Rompers are great for the beach as it stops the sand from getting into their undergarments. They are also cool and comfortable.

3. Flip Flops- Kids flip flops are great for the beach. These can be personalized to suit each child. My girls usually like to wear flip flops that have some sort of floral accent on them. I sometimes add my own embellishment to the flip flops if there is none there already.

4. Cover Up- Girls cover ups are an absolute necessity for the beach. I usually use a terry towel type cover up to keep my kids’ skin covered. They are also great for when they are just getting out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment